Looking for something fun to do during your stay here in Cusco? Join us on a walking tour of San Pedro Market where we will connect with locals to learn about all the crafts and food Cusco has to offer.
We begin our tour at Faces of Cusco in the historical Plaza de Armas. After a short ‘meet and greet’ and introduction to Cusco, we’re on our way. As we walk to the San Pedro Market from the Plaza, we’ll stop at some of our favorite city sights for photos and a bit of interesting Cusco history. Finally we arrive at San Pedro Market, one of the city’s most bustling and colorful food and craft markets. We’ve done the hard work for you by selecting the very best of the market’s endless stands and vendors!
Connect with the locals! Meet our friends in the market:
- Erlinda, whose family has produced artisanal bread for generations
- Vladimir, whose family has made cultural masks for generations
- Angel, who will explain the various varieties of quinoa and other superfood grains from Peru
- Malena, whose collection of local artisanal crafts include both functional and decorative pieces
- Vilma, who serves samples of cheeses with a warm smile
- Norma, who along with her husband, has produced and sold her very own locally-grown coffee and chocolate products for 42 years!